Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Anonymous Reviews

The book Sarah Plain and Tall was great . I was really sad when I found out the kids' mom died.


I read The Deliverance of Bears by Elizabeth Stanley. I think it was one of the best books I've read. It's about the freedom and happinessof bears and what someone did to save a bear that was being tortured. He bought the bear with the money he earned to buy something he needed.

I read the book Hoot by Carl Hiaasen and I thought the author put so much details that you can picture being there. It never gets boring because there is always something happening. Every time I read a chapter I couldn't wait to read more. It felt like I was in the position the kids in the story were in. I never wanted to stop. Hoot is about three kids trying to save owls. Their homes are being destroyed by bulldozers to build a pancake house. The builders don't believe the kids when they say that owls live there. Will the kids stand up to the builders and save the owls? You'll have to read the book to find out.

I read Ellen Tebbits and I thought the author put you in the situation that the characters were in. It's about two best friends surviving school and friendships. I loved the words she used.

I read the book The Sight. It's very sad, exciting, scary, and surprising. It's all about wolves and what's going on in their lives. There's an evil wolf named Morgra who's trying to kill another pack of wolves. Will she kill them or won't she? Read it and find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the book "Diary of a Spider"
because the author David Kirk is a really good author!