Friday, June 13, 2008

Isaac N. recommends...

Lazy Jack by Vivian French. Review by Isaac N., age 6. I like Lazy Jack because it is funny and it is a silly story. It has good pictures.

Haunted Castle on Hallow's Eve by Mary Pope Osborne. Review by Isaac N., age 6. This book has good words and pictures. I like this book very much. I like this part about when they were surrounded by ravens: The raven king said “Where are the two ravens that stole my Diamond?” “What diamond,” said Annie. The raven king held a birdcage. The raven king said they looked like this one. Annie and jack said teddy well said the ravenKing. It looks like I caught a little teddy. Don’t you think he’ll be a good pet? Said the Raven King. You’d better let him go, said Jack or else. Yeah, you’d better let him go, said Annie, or else. Or Else what, said the Raven King. Jack reached for the magic twig but the Raven got it first. “Hey,” said Annie “That’s Rok.” “Give it to me,” said the Raven King. “No,” said Annie. “Don’t let him boss you around anymore.” “Give us the diamond,” said Annie

No comments: