Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A fourth-grader recommends...


Inkheart was a book I read about a month ago. I loved the book; I really could not put it down! I think that it was worth the time that it took me to read it because it was a great book. Now I am reading the sequel called Inkspell and it is equally excellent. I think that Inkheart was the best book that I have read in my whole life. The author is writing a thinrd book called Inkdawn, but that is going to be her final book in that series. I will be so sad when I finish that book because the series will be over. Some other books by Cornelia Funke (the author of Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdawn) are: The Thief Lord, Dragon Rider, When Santa Fell To Earth, The Ghosthunters Series. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a good read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the suspense in Inkheart!!
I seriously could not put it down! Along with Inkspell! These books are great! I can't wait untill Inkdawn!
Go Cornelia Funk!

Shadow Weaver said...

hi this is a guy who liked both inkheart and inkspell and i can't wait for inkdawn

Anonymous said...

Ink heart is a very adventurous book about a girl whose mother died. Her father is running away from a evil guy named capricort. An old friend joins the journey (dustfinger) this friend calls meggies dad silver toungue. There is even a second book called Inkspell. Did you know that ink heart is soon to be a major motion picture!!!