Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Harry Potter fan

Harry Potter Books: I recommend all the Harry Potter books because, they are fun and exciting. J.K. Rowling did a very good job on creating the wonderful adventures of Harry Potter. She uses amazing details which make you feel as if you really are a character in her books. I personally enjoy her books because of the suspense. You may think one thing will happen but, it could turn out completely different. My favorite book out of the Harry Potter Series would definitely be the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. All of the books use such great imagination. I hope that you enjoy the Harry Potter Books just as much as i did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is a great series. I think it is a rollercoster and I like to hop on for the ride.

Haley age 8

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.