Monday, July 14, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles!

Book: Spiderwick Chronicles - The Field Guide.

It is very good. I liked reading it because it takes me to a new world. I love all the characters in it. It is so fun reading it. And I wish I could be in the book doing all these cool things with them. When I look at the pictures they are very good. Because when I look at the pictures, the people kind of look real. I like that Simon keeps all these cool pets. But my favorite are Jeffrey and Lemondrop. They are the mice. I like the Bogart. I like when Jared reads the book about the faries and the brownies and the troll. It is so fun. I like when they made a new house for Bogart. I liked when Jared and Simon went into the dumb waiter. The end.

Reviewed by Hannah, going in to 2nd Grade this fall.

No comments: