Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gracie N's Reads


I read The Littles Go to School by John Peterson. I thought it was a good book because they have to go to school and they have to write a book report on animals. My favorite part is when Tom and Lucy are in the hamster cage and accidentally get taken to the bigs' school. They have to find a way out. They have to go through a lot of passageways. Finally they find their uncle and he takes them home.

I read Ramona and Her Mother by Beverly Cleary. I like Ramona and Her Mother because she always gets into trouble when she does things. She doesn't like being the youngest because her older sister Beatrice always picks on her. In school she never likes her teachers. When she wears her pajamas at school her teacher tells her to take them off and she forgets them when she goes home.

No comments: