Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Great Story for All Ages


"The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" is one story sure to please everyone. Looking back at all of the stories I have read this past year, this title is my favorite! The story is about Edward Tulane, a cold-hearted and proud toy rabbit who loves only himself. Edward is separated from the little girl who adores him and the story details his travels across the country, acquiring new owners, listening to each of their own stories, while along the way Edward learns more about people and himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the reading the Babysitter's Club Graphic Novel "Kristy's Great Idea". It was a lot of fun reading a graphic novel and following along with the pictures. I can't wait to read more!

Laurie said...

When the Newbery winners are announced on January 22, I wouldn't be surprised to see Edward on the list. I loved this book, too, and so did my mom and my sister.