Monday, June 29, 2009

Two from Jake W.


Do Unto Otters: A Book About Manners by Laurie Keller. This book is about a rabbit that has otters as his new next door neighbors. It is a book about having good manners, like saying Excuse Me, Please and Thank You and sharing. The rabbit thinks about how he would like to be treated and how to treat the otters. It was a funny book; I like the pictures. It is one of my favorites and I have read it a few times.

Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House) by Mary Pope Osborne. The Magic Tree House books are about two kids named Jack and Annie. When they get in the magic tree house they pick out a book of where they want to go. In this book they go to ancient Egypt. They go into a pyramid where there are tomb robbers. There are traps to stop tomb robbers from stealing stuff from mummies. Jack and Annie get lost in the burial chambers of a pyramid. They follow the meow of a cat to find their way out. It is a chapter book. I like the book because the story was good. It was kind of scary. I like all the Magic Tree House books I have read so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do Unto Otters was a good book!
I liked the book very much!
It was funny too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!