Thursday, June 18, 2009

Emma recommends...

I like the book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. My favorite part of it is when Harry finds out he is a wizard.Hagrid[the hogwarts game keeper] barges into Harry's house on Harry's birthday to give Harry a present and a letter. The letter is inviting him to atend the Hogwarts School of Wichcraft and Wizardry. Before then,Harry had known nothing about how his parents had died, if he was a wizard or not, nothing! Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is a great book!! -Emma Synnestvedt

I like the book Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. My favorite part of the book is when Harry is fighting the basilisk. At first Harry has no weapon at all,but Professor Dumbledore sends Harry the sorting hat with his pheonix. After a few minutes of fighting the basilisk Harry sees a sword in the sorting hat, so he grabs it. He stabs the basilisk and kills it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that book too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Anonimus