Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grace N. Likes E.B. White!


I liked the book The Trumpet of The Swan by E.B White because the boy in this book helps a swan, because the Swan cannot talk. The way the boy helped the Swan was by giving the swan a Trumpet. That is why the book is called The Trumpet of The Swan.


I really liked the book Charlotte's Web by E.B White. I would give it a two thumbs up because I really like books where animals can talk. I also liked the book because it is about how you should keep your promises. The promise was to save Wilbur from getting butchered at Christmas time. That is why I liked the book!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this book because I liked how Charlotte helped Wilbur stay alive until the winter. It was fun reading those sections

Anonymous said...

This book is very good.
(So is the movie!)
I also like how the animals could talk, but sometimes it got confusing trying to figure out who was talking!

Anonymous said...

i really liked the book Charlotte's Web by: E.B. White! Wilbur the pig was so adorable and brave! Charolette is the very nice spider who writtes about wilbur i think it was a great book!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like this book alot!

My favorite part was when they went to the fair!